As our 1st Annual Curriculum Show & Tell quickly approaches we are coming up with all sorts of ideas to inspire you to attend.
More DOOR PRIZES!
Homeschooling is work! Hard WORK!
Often as we draw close to the end of another school year & begin to think about the next, we can quickly become overwhelmed. Sometimes we just get a little burned out & need a little “pick me up.” Or maybe you are just beginning this journey & are eager to soak up all the information you possibly can . . .
Are you tired? Plum worn out? Does your homeschool need a little pick me up? Are you eager to learn more about homeschooling?
I have just thing for you . . .
There is just one condition: You must come to our Curriculum Show & Tell.
On April 24 from 10-2pm we will be giving away 6 inspiring CD’s from prior convention speakers at our Curriculum Show & Tell:
- The Power of a Focused Mother by Renee Ellison, Homeschool How-To’s
- How To Avoid the Two Most Common Pitfalls in Home Education by Renee Ellison
- Keepers of the Home High Call for Daughters of Destiny by Richard “Little Bear” Wheeler, Mantle Ministries
- Four Faces of Mount Rushmore – Landmark Lessons for All Times by Richard “Little Bear” Wheeler
- Help! What Do I Do With My Pre-Schoolers? by Lyndsay Lambert, Texas Home School Coalition
- Building Character and Strong Work Ethics in Your Children by Shirley Solis, Lifetime Books & Gifts
Now hopefully this has inspired you to get a little inspiration at our 1st Annual Curriculum Show & Tell !