Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Homeschool Favorites



What is Lifestyle of Learning?



In my experience it is very similar to the very popular social communities, Facebook & MySpace - only better geared for homeschoolers. It is a wonderful homeschool community with several of the same features as the other well-known communities. You have your own "profile," an option to share pictures, e-mail, instant message chatting & my favorite - join groups. The groups are mostly homeschool related & are fantastic for bouncing information, sharing ideas, or helping others with their homeschooling journey. It is great way to expand your homeschool community & gain new homeschool friends. There are so many great features to this community - you have to check it out.

Brenda Sain from The Tie That Binds Us & the creator of Lifestyle of Learning really out did herself when she add curriculum reviews to Lifestyle of Learning. She & several other homeschool mothers got together & have begun reviewing homeschool curriculum. I have really enjoyed their reviews. I've even found new curriculum to add to our collection. One bonus to these reviews is that each mother has a different homeschooling style, so there is a variety of reviews, as well as opinions. I encourage you to visit their site:
Curriculum Choice Homeschool Review Blog

And while you are there - pick up The Homeschool Gadget Toolbar. This toolbar is awesome & the download is super fast. You have instant access to a search engine, top homeschooling blogs & sites, chatting & so much more. I LOVE IT!!

2 comments:

  1. I looked into this tonight. I like what I see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete